· Participants can articulate a basic understanding of the concepts: gender; gender stereotypes; gender roles and norms and patriarchy
· Participants can use these concepts to frame at least one personal experience in their private and public lives
· Participants share the strategies and approaches they use to respond to instances of gender inequality they experience in their private and public lives
· Participants have an increased understanding of the role of Conventions/policies/laws in addressing gender inequality
· Participants describe and commit to experimenting with an action in their private lives and public lives that can contribute to creating more gender equal norms.